21 Sept 2014

Autumn Special Getaway


Hello September! I used to dislike this month, because it was synonymous of "End of Summer", "End of Holidays", "Back to School", "Back to the Routine", "Back to the cold days"...but it ain't like that no more, not for me! As we grow up, we change and everything changes around us, sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad...but at the end of the day, we appreciate the toughness and the sweetness of life! 

I remember when back in the days my family and I used to spend our Summer time in a beautiful tiny fishing village in Tunisia for the long period of July and August. Those are  memories I cherish and wish my future children could experience.

I also remember when at my first internship, my tutor was so excited about her dream vacation in Egypt and would articulate random words related to her holidays in different notes and sounds: only "September" would sound unusual to me! "She's going on holiday in September?" I just couldn't figure that out. But now I know that sounds about right..and cool!

I am just lucky to be part of those who go on holidays in late Summer or in Autumn, when everyone else is back to work or school. What makes it special? Booking is easier and at 100% you won't be disturbed by children crying or running and jumping everywhere (coz all we need is relax)!

And for what concerns the "what to wear", just keep it simple: all you need is your swimwear(s), a pair of sunglasses and a kaftan!





No comments:

Post a Comment