10 Sept 2014

A Fusion of Equestrian and Fashion



What's more irritating and annoying than the deafening sound of "Hurry up! We're late!" and it's not over...I had to get ready in 10 minutes and to my legitimate one and only question "To where?", my head was overthinking about what to wear that I couldn't catch the answer (for God's sake!) nor focus on what I was doing. I grabbed the only two garments that my eyes could see: My Shanghai Tang polo-shirt which I got at the airport of Shanghai, literally two minutes before the gate closed and these beautiful Crop fit trousers designed by Pamela Henson for professional show jumping. For the record, I don't do horse riding, but I'd love to!

Shoes on, I took my Miu Miu bag and my Céline shades that were on the table next to the door and left home. In the back of my head, another question mark seemed to have replaced the "where to?" and this is not a senseless one. I subconsciously mixed two pieces from two equestrian activities: show jumping and polo. So, how did I came out with this style? I damn love the whole look! I must have confused whatever my sister's answer to my Q was with my desirable wish to participate to a horse beauty contest. Well, if that was the case "Has anyone seen my Gucci boots?". (It is strictly forbidden to laugh!) :P







No comments:

Post a Comment