11 May 2015

Furla Store Opening


As many of you know, I was invited to attend the 1st Furla store opening in Tunis last Friday and it was awesome!
I wasn’t mentally ready to step out of my crib and go, until I figured out how to keep my allergy symptoms under control and mask all the redness and bruises covering my skin. Also, I am so thankful to my friend & makeup artist Amine Jlassi who dolled me up and accompanied me to the event.

The cocktail party was fun: there were welcoming hostesses, a beautiful female DJ playing live music, waiters serving appetisers and soft drinks...and inside the boutique, I was so delighted by the colourful world of Furla bags! I just couldn’t take my eyes off of the new collection, so pretty and irresistibly chic!

Furla Store Address: N°3 Rue du Lac édouard, Les Berges du Lac 1, Tunis.




I was wearing:
Gucci leather Jacket, Roberto Cavalli embroidered dress, Armani shoes, Jimmy Choo bag





No comments:

Post a Comment