2 Sept 2014

Flormar Review + New Goodies





Hello my beauties,

I want to share with you one of my discoveries in the magic land of makeup. Like every makeup lover, I used to spend a fortune in purchasing high end makeup products and to be honest still do, but less than before. I started looking for cosmetic brands that offer a wide range of good quality products, but at reasonable prices: Flormar ticks all the boxes!

This brand was founded in Milan (Italy) back in 1970's and later moved its headquarter to Turkey, where its products are produced. Now, I've been using Flormar for a year or so, and I am completely satisfied with it. So, here are some of the goodies that I lately bought from my favourite local makeup shop "Kisses":

1. Quartet Eye Shadow 406 is the ideal for summery eye makeup looks. If your eyes are dark brown/ brown/ hazel, the eyeshadow colours of this quartet will match them perfectly.


2. Terra Cotta Blush-On 40 is one of my favourite blushes! It's a dark pink, very shimmery and bright.



3. Compact Powder 96, which I use on the highlighted areas of my face to fix the makeup. It's very gentle on the skin and gives it a smooth and natural look.



4. Precious Lipstick LF 31 from the adorable new collection "Lights of Flowers", which is Paraben Free. The lipstick is a vivid orange, very moisturising and has a cashmere finish. Beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment