15 Mar 2014

The Roar Attitude




Wild! Yes, everything has gone wild in the last few years..the clothes, the hair, the makeup, the nail art, the lifestyle. When I say wild is become fashionable, I really mean it! Who hasn't noticed that? Who's not familiar with this?


So what we get drunk

So what we smoke weed

We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
That's how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

Yes, that's Wiz Khalifa song and I know you all love that song! And so do I (it doesn't mean that I live that lifestyle though)! Then you hear Katy Perry singing:

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire

'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar

Louder, louder than a lion

'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar

And it becomes so obvious that the Music industry is inciting people to bring that wild side out. The fashion industry has been working on it too: the animal prints, the leather, the studded garments, the messy hair looks and the warm tones, everything recalls to one's mind the animals natural environment.

So, as I really like the concept of being a little wild, here's my Roar Attitude outfit ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment