11 Sept 2014

Amber Eyes & Sugar Pink Lips








I want to thank my super gorgeous sister Mara for being my model for this makeup look! I hope you like it and don't forget to leave your comments and requests here or on my Instagram. Kisses!

Face Contouring & Highlighting:

1. Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage Mac
2. Evening Foundation + Primer Amber 5 Collistar
3. Pro Conceal and Correct Palette/Medium Deep Mac
4. Touche Eclat Ivoire Lumière Yves Saint Laurent
5. Maxi Terra Bronzer 04 Deborah
6. Terra Cotta Blush-On 40 Flormar
7. Compact Powder 96 Flormar
8. Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish Mac

Eyes

1. Perky Pro Longwear Paint Pot Mac
2. Color Palette Eyeshadow 07 Flormar
3. Amber Lights Frost Eyeshadow Mac
4. Colour Sphere 34 Kiko
5. Illusion D'ombre 81 Fantasme Chanel
6. Eyeliner Babydoll Yves Saint Laurent
7. Circus Circus Glitter Eyeliner Essence

Lips

1. Posie Tint Benefit
2. Lip Liner 3 Yves Saint Laurent
3. Lip Maximizer Dior


No comments:

Post a Comment