20 Dec 2014

What for Christmas?


It’s been so long since the last time I reviewed some of my favourite products and because it’s December and we’re all hunting for Christmas presents, I thought I’d give you some hints and ideas. So I chose 5 fabulous cosmetic products that can be the best gift for your female family members and friends.


I want to start with the Beauty Blender or "Pink Egg", which is a revolutionary makeup sponge applicator, originally created by the celebrity MUA and beauty expert  Rea Ann Silvia. I definitely recommend the Original Beautyblender, because it really helps to apply and blend any type of foundation and concealer perfectly, giving your skin a flawless and smooth look. I love it especially when I am travelling and I don’t want to carry too many brushes, so this small thing replaces all my foundation and concealer brushes easily.


When doing my makeup I always want to make sure that it will last as long as possible, because I don’t have much time for touch-ups. So after applying the foundation and the concealer, I use a translucent powder or a setting spray for a long-lasting finish. The Bourgeois Java Rice Powder is one of my favourites: It’s delicate, light and illuminates the complexion. I am sure any girl would go crazy for its cute vintage packaging. 


If She loves perfumes, get her the Loewe Quizás Seducción! It “is a floral-fruity fragrance with aphrodisiac powers. It opens with a fruity cocktail of tempting passion fruit, sweet orange and blackberry. Its full floral heart combines elegant Sambac jasmine with strong tuberose and orange blossom. The base of the perfume features sweet notes of caramel and vanilla.”.


Here comes the best of Laura Mercier Body & Bath: the Almond Coconut Milk soufflé body crème is the ultimate moisture for the skin. It is “a blend of milk, coconut, almond & vanilla, infused with heliotrope and musk for a rich, sensual and alluring experience”. I personally use it after bath and it feels amazing: the smell is so intense, but lasts forever.


Last but not least, the Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection emulsion is perfect for women of all ages: with its fresh lightweight texture, the skin is hydrated and feels instantly smoother and more radiant. I also use it as a natural finish highlighter on the bridge of the nose, the brow bone and the lip’s cupid bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment