19 Feb 2015

Covent Garden


Well, I know, it’s very naughty of me to have neglected you for all this time. But, what matters is that I am back and have my brain pockets loaded with beautiful stories that I can’t wait to share with you guys.
For those who are following me on Instagram, you already know that I’ve been to Italy in visit to my family, then flew to Paris and London afterwards. The truth is, it was so busy and hectic that I barely could sit down and take notes.

In all three destinations, there was something special to celebrate. In my home town in Italy, I got reunited with my dear ones and enjoyed precious moments with them, my family. Small things in life, like sharing a good breakfast time with my Mom, Dad and little brother, can be priceless. Then it was time for me to jump on a plane heading to Paris, where I turned a quarter of a century and believe me, it never felt so good! If only I could be 25 forever! But my favourite part of this European "visit" is what I call "my sweet stay" in my dearest London.

It ought to be said, London is the city, the place to be in the whole world...at least for like minded people as myself! This time I went in search for new experiences and discovered new addresses that are worth a visit. The Sky Garden, a public rooftop garden on the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper, offers the chance to dine at any time of the day in the Sky Pod bar or in one of its two restaurants while enjoying spectacular views of the city. In the lovely Covent Garden, I tried for the first time one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants, the Union Jacks. It is the perfect place for a good British lunch in an open space. But I suggest you go there when it's sunny and warm. For my fellow meat lovers, if you're looking for an excellent steak house kind of restaurant, then I highly recommend you reserve a table at Il Macellaio in Old Brompton Road.

Ok, now I let you enjoy my photos in Covent Garden and please find the details of my cool outfit down below. Kiss!

Read “Chronique d’une blogueuse tunisienne à Londres” on Femmes De Tunisie magazine here.



I am wearing:

Knitwear jumper Pinko
Trousers Pinko
Trainers Miami Jimmy Choo
Bag Emporio Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment