7 Apr 2015

Farmacia Del Pavaglione Review



I can’t even remember the last time I reviewed skin and haircare products and there are actually good reasons behind that. First of all, I am very picky when it comes to trying new products on my skin, because it is sensitive and I genuinely care a lot about how these things are made,
in terms of what ingredients are used, as well as the laboratory where they are fabricated. Another reason is that as a blogger, I feel very responsible for anything I write and review. I want to be trustworthy and don’t want to disappoint my self and readers, so BS is NOT my thing!

Now, the products I am reviewing here are all certified organic, also Gluten & Paraben Free. They’re made in the laboratory of the historical pharmacy Farmacia Del Pavaglione (since 1830) in Bologna town (Italy). I’ve been trying these products for 3 weeks now and experienced no allergies or whatsoever. I wanna start with the new organic line called Velvet Co, which includes a Body Cream Exfoliator, a Body Buttercream and a Body Oil. Hands down!, these are the best organic body care products I’ve ever tried! They feel SOFT & GENTLE, they smell DELICIOUSLY APRICOT and they do VERY GOOD!



I am using the three of them almost everyday and have kind of set up a body care routine. When taking a shower or a bath, I exfoliate my skin with the reinvigorating Body Exfoliator: it has a creamy texture that nourishes and hydrates the lipid barrier, with micro-granules that help getting rid of dead skin cells and other impurities, stimulating cellular regeneration for a healthier and smoother skin. I adore it!

After that, I massage the Body Buttercream into my skin, using circular motions, until complete absorption. The Body Buttercream is absolutely amazing and ideal for everyday use, because it is quick to absorb and not greasy. It contains Aloe leaf juice, Shea butter, Apricot kernel oil, Argan oil, Macadamia oil and mango extract: all these organic ingredients are of deep moisture and nourishing to the skin. Once used, it feels soft and incredibly scented!

The Body Oil is an alternative to the Body Buttercream: it is softening, smoothening and invigorating at the same time. Perfect for dry skins.





Ok, the next product is the Restructuring Hair Mask, ideal for dry, damaged or chemically-treated hair; but can also be used as a smoothing conditioner for normal hair type. It contains rice and oat proteins, yogurt powder, aloe gel, keratin and honey. I tried this mask about three or four times: it instantly gave my hair that sleek and shiny touch that we all see on hair adverts. Unlike the Velvet Co line, this hair mask isn't really scented, but still smells nice.

Last but not least is the 100% pure Argan oil. I absolutely love it! Rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 and fatty acids, the Argan oil is the ultimate essential for keeping your hair, skin and nails healthy and beautiful! It can be used in so many ways and for so many things, like when preparing your homemade facial or hair mask, you can add a drop or two of the Argan oil into the paste.

Find out more about Farmacia del Pavaglione and their products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment