8 Dec 2014

I Rock Chic


http://ladyredstrawberry.blogspot.com/2014/12/i-rock-chic.html


Hello December,

Is it December already? I can't be more thankful that it hasn't got freezing yet: It's kinda breezy during the day, but
never too cold. December never been so cheerful! This means that I don't have to suffocate my body with heavy clothes and look like a penguin lost in an ice cave.

So here I am, dressed like I don't care about 'winter is just around the corner'! My "chill out, this is December in Tunisia" outfit of the day is quiet rock chic: a black silk cashmere sweater with embellished neckline, a slim denim that I folded at the end of the legs to drag the attention on my leather heels. You should know by now that leather jackets are my all time favourite upper body garnment and this is Versace Houndstooth-paneled jacket. As to complete and match the look, I wore my Céline Audrey shades.




No comments:

Post a Comment