6 Oct 2014

Lilac Dramatic Eye Makeup




Hi my beauties,

This time I wanted to create a dramatic eye makeup and smokey at the same time. I am very sorry that these pictures do not do justice to the blending work and the actual colours I used, but I promise I will do better next time. So, the main colour shade I used here is the pearly lilac. The rest of the products are listed below. Share if you like!

Face Contouring & Highlighting:

1. Prep+Prime Mac
2. Moisture SPF15 Foundation Mac
3. Pro Conceal and Correct Palette/Medium Deep Mac
4. Glam Bronze La Terra L'Oréal
5. Compact Powder 96 Flormar
6. Capture Totale Radiance Enhancer Dior
7. Powber Blush 943 Dior
8. Charged Water Mac

Eyes

1. Perky Pro Longwear Paint Pot Mac
2. Color Palette Eye Sahdow 07 Flormar
3. Color Palette Eye Sahdow 90 Flormar
4. Swiss Chocolate Matte Mac
5. Typographic Matte2 Mac
6. Mineral Eye Shadow 65 Artdeco
7. Phyto-Khol Perfect Eyeliner Sisley
8. BlackTrack Fluidline Mac
9. Scandal Eyes Mascara by Kate Moss Rimmel

Lips

1. Lip Liner 3 Yves Saint Laurent
2. Caresse Lipstick 10 Candy & Cherie L'Oréal
3. Dip-In Eye Sahdow Posh Pink 03 MaxFactor (to create shimmer effect)
4. Lip Gloss 565 Color Show by Colorama Maybelline NY

No comments:

Post a Comment