15 Oct 2014

Beautiful Simple Melody



It is in my instinct to look around me and observe the details of a place whenever I go somewhere new. It is not just the interior design, the colours or the shapes...no, it's the going in search of something that inspires, something that we relate to, whether it is a wall or a chair, a song or a drink. Walking around the lobby area of the beautiful hotel La Cigale in Tabarka, I loved the interior design and found three things that instantly grabbed my attention and stole my heart like a beautiful simple melody:

The piano, my all time favourite music instrument and the must deco piece for my dream house. Since ever, I've always loved the piano, its sound and shape. I would listen to piano solos for hours and not get enough of it. If I was a pianist, I would just express my feelings by writing and playing melodies. Definitely! Another unique deco element I go insane about is the aquarium. Whenever I see one, It's euphoria! Water, fishes, the peace and quiet, and much more...all this represents me as an Aquarian. I think that explains it all! Last but not least, it's the big couch in the relaxing reading space: ah, so comfortable! Also it reminded me of my place in Sousse, same style and same warm colours. It felt like home away from home!




Outfit Details:

Top Levi's
Ingrid A-line skirt BCBG MaxAzria
Heels LeSilla

No comments:

Post a Comment