21 May 2015

Sunset Eye Makeup

 
Have you read the book Fifty Shades Of Grey? I think it’s one the few books that captivated me mind and soul. It literally took me only three days to devour it (actually less if I simply counted the hours dedicated to the reading). I am obsessed with the character of Christian Grey and the love story is very intriguing.

I haven’t watched the movie yet and can’t wait to. I am really hoping that it is as fascinating as the book. One of the most romantic moments is when Christian took Ana to the Aeronautics Centre of Brunswick for a flying experience in a Blanik L-23...”to catch the dawn”! Ah, I have the shivers! I crave such an experience, but would love to catch the Sunset between the sky and the ocean, instead.

I love the Sunset! This magical moment of the day inspired me to create this makeup look using the gorgeous Sleek Eye Shadow Palette in Sunset. I have heard of the brand before, but never tried it until yesterday. It really surprised me that Sleek has such lovely palettes containing 12 super pigmented shades, some very bright and shimmery and others very bold and matte...and they're at very small prices! It’s just wow!

Another small brand that I have tried lately is Artdeco and really can’t complain about it. For this makeup look, I used their High Definition Foundation (improved formula) which won the Prix de Beauté Cosmopolitan 2015, as well as their Sunshine Blush (Limited Edition) and the Volume Supreme Mascara. For the lips, I  opted for the perfect match: Mac Staunchly Stylish lip pencil, Nars Mayflower lipstick and on top Nars Odalisque lip gloss.

I hope you like the result as much as I do. Kiss!






No comments:

Post a Comment