4 Aug 2015

The Makeup Products I Am Obsessed With



Some makeup products can actually get us obsessed with them, and that's for many different reasons that can vary for person to person, but mainly it's because they do the job fabulously and without them it just wouldn't look that perfect. How does that work?
Well, I am 100% sure there is a lipstick or a concealer you cannot get enough of and, whenever it's finished, you go purchase it over and over again. It may be the color, the texture, the finish or even the package. Also, when you try a new product and fall completely in love with because it's....Life! Yap girl, that's what I'm talking about.

So, here is my list of the MU products I am obsessed with:



Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli (Medium 3)
I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with a foundation before this one. It basically ticks all the boxes, if you know what I mean. It has a nice liquid/creamy texture that helps you get that second-skin finish for all day wear. The coverage is also buildable, from medium to full. It looks neither greasy nor dull...it just makes the perfect foundation for me!



The Balm, Meet Matt(e) Nude. It's a gorgeous palette composed of nine pigmented matte eyeshadows. I am sure many of you have heard of it before. The package is also so adorable and sarcastic. It's basically the perfect nude palette that you'll need for any makeup look.



Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze (in shade 40) is the best matte bronzer I have ever used. It's pigmented enough and long-lasting, perfect for contouring. When blended, it gives you a gorgeous sun-kissed finish to your skin. Although it's a little bit high-priced, I think it's still worth it (or you can get a -10% discount with your Sephora card, like I did).



Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish. It is life to me. I use it on both myself and my clients all the time and it just looks so natural on the skin. That's why I love it!



Inglot HD Illuminizing Loose Powders are the best for any kind of makeup, whether it is for photo-shooting or video. They help minimizing imperfections, highlighting areas of the face and make the makeup last longer.



The Mac Prep+Prime Fix+ is undoubtedly the most revolutionary makeup product ever. It is refreshing, hydrating and finishes makeup perfectly.  I usually spray it of the face just before applying makeup and after as the final touch to set the everything in place.



Mac Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick and Lip Pencil. Overly Obsessed! Even though you won't see me wearing Red lips often, among the red lippies that I have the Ruby Woo beats them all. So I always end up wearing it instead of others. Clearly!



Last but not least, I am obsessed with Mac Pigment Colour Powders, in particular with shades Vanilla and Naked which I mostly use for for highlighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment