14 Mar 2014

Electric Blue


It’s unbelievable how things change in a year time. Many things have been going on in my life recently and if I had to describe my 2013 in a few words, I’d say: it was Huge and Crazy! I don’t even know where to start from, but I’d mention the most significant events:

I finished University and got a first class degree in International Studies (I am very proud of that!).
I moved to Tunisia (never say forever, as I may get bored very quickly and then change country).
I got engaged to the Man of my life (the biggest event of the year, I guess).
I started my career as a marketing manager assistant (I am still not revealing my work place).
I visited China for the first time (and I loved it).
I recently started blogging (I really hope you like what I write).

For the biggest and special event of my life (my engagement ceremony), which took place in Tunisia, my love and I chose to break the rules and dress in electric blue for the traditional part of the party and then got changed into a more modern outfit. Enjoy the piccies!!! ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment