23 Feb 2015

Winged Out Eyeliner & Bold Ombré Lips


My beauties, lately I have been trying new makeup products that I bought from my European tour and today I came out with this look, trying to follow the trends set for Spring 2015.
So first of all, I am so obsessed with the satin skin finish I achieved here, using only Mac cosmetics. I love how it looks on the pictures as well, so even and natural! Then I used very cool shadows on the eyes, draw an over-winged black eyeliner and applied a good coat of mascara on my lashes. In contrast with the beige yellow brown eyelids, I went for a bold/ombré pout, very sultry and soft at the same time. That’s pretty much all and please find all details at the bottom of the post.









Face Highlighting & Contouring:

1. Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation Mac
2. Pro Conceal and Correct Palette Light & Medium Deep Mac
3. HD Illuminizing Loose Powder Inglot
4. Maxi Delight Bronzer 02 Bourjois
5. Mineralize Skinfinish Soft&Gentle Mac

Eyes:

1. CC Eye cream + Concealer Sephora
2. Strange Urban Decay (eyelid and brow bone)
3. Nooner Urban Decay (above crease)
4. Topaz Laura Mercier (cut crease and lower lash line)
5. Dark Side Urban Decay (outer V and outer side of the lower lash line)
6. Gilt Laura Mercier (lid)
7. Primrose Laura Mercier (inner corner)
8. Liquid Eyeliner Tecnico Collistar
9.  The’re Real! Mascara Benefit

Lips:

1. Burgundy Lip Liner n.8 Yves Saint Laurent
2. Lipstick Pink Plaid (Matte) Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment