6 Nov 2014

Framboise Lips



Here we are again with a new How-To and this time is about making your lips look De-li-cious!
Yes, you heard right! Eyes and lips are among the first things
people notice on someone's face and therefore, it is so much important to have eyebrows on point and good looking lips. You never know when somebody may appreciate that so much to versify about your lips and kisses:

“She had two lips like strawberries, and the seeds gave her kisses texture. I preferred kissing her over two scoops of vanilla ice cream.”  Jarod Kintz in "This Book Has no Title".

Also remember to smile often!

Framboise Lips Recipe:

1. Contour and fill in your lips using a lip pencil in cherry or any other pink. I used Bourjois N°18 Framboise Exquise lip contour.
2. Cover your lips with some flavored lip gloss. I suggest Maybelline Color Show glosses: they smell so good! I  used the "I Blushed 565".








No comments:

Post a Comment