15 Mar 2015

Spring Vibe



Ladies, do you feel Spring’s in the air? Well, I sense it and so does my wardrobe.
As you may already know, Spring is my favourite season and I get so excited to the idea of morning breakfasts in the balcony, afternoon walks on the seaside, heated outdoor pool in the evening, (I sound very romantic, I am!) and many other guilty pleasures. But the best part of Spring is to be able to wear crop tops, sandals and not risking to catch a cold.

Ok, now let me take my crystal ball and see what the "2015 Spring trends" is about. Ooh well, It seems like military green is the new black! The Denim, ladies, is everything and everywhere: ripped, distressed, patchwork, printed (you name it)..and a thousand ways to style it. This is so cool! But I am more excited for the all weather leather trend, Yaaaas!






Outfit Details:

Leather Jacket Versace
Crop Top Hollister
Boyfriend Jeans Zara
Snake leather Shoes Borbonese
Leather Bag Emporio Armani




No comments:

Post a Comment