26 Jan 2014

Ready to Go!







Every day is a new day, right?; but every new day I have to face the same question somehow: "What shall I wear today?" and realize it's just the beginning of a series. I know I should get everything ready the night before, but I get very tired and lazy in the evening that I really can't be bothered to do so. That's how it goes! I start my mornings carefully choosing the outfit of the day and the matching makeup and hair look. After taking a regenerating shower and treating my dry and sensitive skin with appropriate creams and body lotion, I blow dry my hair and wear a flawless makeup and then get dressed for a busy day at work. 

I hate wasting about an hour and 45 mins in doing so, but I just can't help it. I like to think of every single detail of what I would like to wear, starting from the lingerie. My everyday look would be simple and comfortable but sophisticated, as I spend the whole day at work and therefore I have to stick to a "dress code". Well, a dress code does not really restrict your choices of attires as many would think; instead it gives you a certain notion of what a formal look can be. It's all about the etiquette! Then I am more likely to keep my hair simply straight or style a ponytail...et voilà! Ready-to-go! Did I miss anything? Mmm...the perfume maybe? Well, that’s never been a problem..I always keep a 33ml perfume bottle in my bag and a second one in my car, just in case!

I bought this beautiful hair-clip from a shop in a big mall in Beijing. I don’t know much about the brand She’s, but I really love the design and the uniqueness of its accessories.
 I sometimes change my hairstyle: as you can see here I have Kim Kardashian inspired sleek high ponytail. :)
If I am going out for dinner, I just give a glamorous touch to my makeup focusing on the lips. Here I used Rouge Allure Velvet 37 l’Exubérante by Chanel and YSL lip liner 3, the perfect match.

My Total Balck Outfit:

Sweater Michael Kors
Black strass belt Pinko
Trousers Missoni

    

No comments:

Post a Comment