9 Feb 2014

Charming London


I still remember my first trip ever to London. It was about 6 years ago and back in the days I was a high school student. My English teacher, which I loved more than any other teacher, came in the class and announced about this trip to London that we all had dreamt of. I was so thrilled and counting down the days left to the big day. None of my friends or family members visited the UK before, so I was the first in my entourage to do so and this added to my enthusiasm. Finally I got to experience a bit of the Great Britain and I loved it!! Everything was different: the weather, the architecture, the British accent, everything was new to me! Not that I liked the weather nor the food, but London is a very charming city! Since then I never missed the chance to spend some time in it. I don't know if I would ever be able to live in such a big city; certainly It's the perfect destination for a week/end off and you would always find something to do, that's what I love most about it! 

To me London is also the centre of business networking meetings and big exhibitions, so it's always good to hit two birds with one stone. Among my favourite places of all times, there are restaurants such as The Maze (Gordon Ramsey), Hakkasan Mayfair, Cipriani; big malls like Selfridges in Oxford street, Westfield and Harrods; you can always have a nice walk along the Thames, a bike tour or take a city cruise. Also you can enjoy beautiful panoramic views from the London Eye, the Shard or book a helicopter sightseeing. Besides, I recommend visiting Camden Town and the Borough market.

Now, enjoy the pictures from my last stay in London!
















No comments:

Post a Comment