7 Jun 2014

Make-up is my new drug!


Since my very young age, I grew passionate about style, makeup and beauty. I remember I was a little girl with puffy cheeks, big eyes and had big beautiful bouncy curls all over my head...and as mommy says "she always wanted to dress as she pleased"! In fact I could never have enough of staring at myself in the mirror and act like a grown pretty lady! I've always been obsessed with my hair at first place...but can't tell the same about my addiction to make-up. I had this hate/love thing for makeup that, I can't even understand how, all of a sudden it blossomed into a real fondness!

Just after graduating, I started developing a deep interest in becoming a makeup artist. So I spent my summertime searching for a Makeup artist academy in France and the UK...made an accurate selection and went to see them one by one! Somehow, all of the courses that these schools/academies had to offer did not fully convince me. I don't know what it was exactly, but something was stopping me from taking this adventure!

Back home, I started thinking that Makeup is about artistry, creativity and practice. Hence, I didn't give up on it: I kept my passion alive and now want to share all this with you.



Face contouring:
1.Mac Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation
2.Mac Pro Conceal and Correct Palette/Medium Deep
3.Dior Blush 849
4.Mac Mineralize Skinfinish
5.Mac Medium Dark Mineralize Skinfinish

Eyes:
1.Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot/ Perky
2.Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Palette/ Reflet d'Améthyste
3.Yves Saint Laurent Eyeliner Baby Doll
4.Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara

Lips:
1.Bourjois Rouge Edition n.36
2.Dior Lip Maximizer

No comments:

Post a Comment