16 Dec 2014

Biker Chic




It’s been a crazy week for me (it’s gonna be crazier and busier as we approach Christmas) and managing the blog alongside
my life at home, in my office and outside never been so tiring! I have lot of ideas in my head and I am working on some of them. We will see what’s gonna happen, but for now I just have to keep everything secret. I am sorry for that guys, but will keep you up to date, promise!

Last time I published an article about the Vente Privée event, yet I didn’t include what I wore then. So here it is, my Biker Chic look which I love so much from head to toe. I have lately been wearing more leather and denim, which gives my style a new fresh air: more rock, more bad gal. The leather jacket is like my armour, it helps keeping my heart warm and in shelter from the cold wind. In contrast with the bad gal allure, I wore a little white tee on which a brown fairy girl in her little dress is sitting in a garden reading a book and styled my hair in beautiful curls to keep that feminine side of mine alive. As you can see, I am constantly in search of balance in everything I do, even in choosing my outfit of the day. I also like playing with the shades, starting from the black shoes and gradually fading while going up to the dip-dyed jeans and finally reaching the white. Hopefully you learned something new and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook.










No comments:

Post a Comment